Sunday, April 24, 2005

pausing for a minute...

things have been so crazy lately i have hardly had a time to sit down. I've been running on too little sleep for a while, and was getting worn out. My hip has been hurting which isn't cool. But nevertheless, i finally got a weekend just to catch up. I had to fix my car tires, and then just spent time with family and roommates, and playing warcraft. Not much got done but that is okay.

One of the worst things about my lifestyle is having to say goodbye to so many awesome people. Noah left last week, and Bridgette, Patty, Neal, and Alex are leaving this week. Things are going to get a lot more quiet and less fun around here now, especially on the weekends. Judy has moved in, which is good, although a bit weird. So i will have at least one good friend here... but it looks like she will be spending most of the weekends with her boyfriend, which leaves me spending a lot of time playing warcraft alone or hanging out in torrance. oh well.

I still have not heard back from Bryce Canyon.. so perhaps i did not get that job. Even still, it is likely i will be leaving for the summer. I feel like i need a change... things here seem like they have already peaked and are declining in awesome-ness, unless there are some major changes in how things go. So, it looks like it is time to try something else again.

If there is one thing i am very lucky with, it is with finding totally awesome, amazing friends. 'you just can't argue with that note'.

No comments: