Saturday, July 24, 2010

Heat and Thunderstorms

I knew I said I would doublepost everything on slowwatermovement.blogspot.com here also but honestly I haven't had the time or motivation to do that, so I really haven't. If you have to choose one blog to check, check the other one because I update it more.

It's been quite hot here. Last night there was a wicked line of thunderstorms to the north that made some really neat lightning but never made it to town.



Tonight there is another similar line of storms, but it is a bit closer and moving a bit faster. Perhaps this one will make it to Pittsburgh. In any event it looks like there will be more lightning to watch out my window.

Watching lightning and drinking a good cold beer is about all one could expect to do on a hot night like this.

No comments: