Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Amy Coccia

Amy Coccia, a very talented musician and ex-member of The Canyoneros, has started a new band and signed onto Containment Theory Records. If you've got some spare time and want to hear some good music, you should check her out HERE.


News about my music...
I have just about run out of Sonic Colonic CD's but Eli should be making more soon. If you would like one, and don't have one yet, go to the containment theory page and send Eli a message. The Sonic Colonic page is a work in progress and is on hold at the moment due to numerous events in my personal life requiring attention (all positive things, I assure you). However, in the future, expect to see much more from that website. There is also a possibility of a live Sonic Colonic performance on Moab, Utah radio coming up this spring. If there is a web feed, I will provide that too.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and an awesome start to the new year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, charlie! i stumbled upon your blog and wanted to thank you for the promotion! :) i've seen you, obviously, on eli's myspace...i love the sonic colonic stuff, so keep it up!!!!

Charlie said...

Thanks! I try to help out with record label stuff when I can but I am too far away to do much. Do you have a CD i can buy?

Anonymous said...

No cd yet, but we're headed to Atlanta this weekend to begin recording an EP. I'll definitely let you know when we finish up. You can download a couple tunes on myspace for now. When I get a touring band together, I definitely want to make my way to L.A.! Fingers crossed! :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. I just checked out another of your blogs (the last six years in MSPaint...or something like that) and I was wondering how you would feel about putting something together for the EP. i really really like that stuff...let me know what you think.