Thursday, February 22, 2007

Busy days in February

So, I apologize for not updating this blog in such a long time. Things have been very busy with all of the new changes in my life and all. Also, I was mostly staying at home for the first half of this month.





The other day it was 84 inside my apartment, and also outside. I live about 1/4 mile from the beach in Ventura. This would be a very hot temperature even for summer... The next day me and Sara were on Mt Pinos about 50 miles away and it SNOWED.

California is weird.






Speaking of Sara, she got her hair cut when she was in France. It's very cute, see?





I got a haircut a couple of months ago, but I already need a new one. Also, my beard needs to be trimmed. This is me after work today. The picture is kinda dark.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: