Monday, July 25, 2005

It's Monday...

My car is in the shop facing an uncertain future. Meanwhile, I am puttering about in my father's rather beat up old Chevy Astro. It looks like something some kind of diabolical kidnapper might drive.. but at least it shifts properly.

My camera is misplaced somewhere, so no pictures of the weekend. Saturday i was at Ryan and Tania's wedding. There was an open bar. I danced a lot... and now i am sore. I also totally randomly obtained a hookah and i don't know what i am going to do with it. Well, there's only one thing i CAN do with it, right?

Judy is gone for the week, camping in the Sierras. It will be lots of fun, especially since she is getting paid for it. Unfortunately, I do not get to go.. i have to stay in the heat because no one else is around this week. Well, Julie will be for the first half of the week but then she leaves too. It will probably not be an exciting week. But who knows? There's always Warcraft and GTA, and guitar and MS Paint.

So much of my life is in my car. My hiking boots and hat are also in there and it is in Manhattan Beach getting fixed so i have no access to it. Hiking through weeds with my 'skater' shoes means socks full of bromus.

No comments: