Friday, July 22, 2005

My car... has SARS

it is true.

My car is very sick. I'm not sure exactly what is wrong with it but the transmission isnt shifting properly, the odometer is acting up, the spedometer needle swings wildly when i am going between 30 and 45 MPH, and the 'Anti-Lock Brake' and 'Service Engine' lights are on. I am thinking a family of mice must have had a party in the electronics of my car, or else maybe i did one too many donuts. Anyhow, it sucks. What they should just do is have a giant '$$$' light that lights up in the car for times like these... because that is what it is going to come down to, especially since i also need new tires.

Also... on a more serious note... i have come to realize that sometimes i dont express well enough how important my friends are. My friends are, really, the ONLY thing that is important. (my family being included in that subset - they are my friends too!) But for those of you who have backed me up through my rather whiny recent period of summer... especially those whos name starts with a J, and who inexplicably hate jicama and Watership Down... thanks a ton for the support even when i am acting like a douchebag.

One more thing... ELI and ELIZABETH just got engaged!!! congrats to them! If you are friends with Eli, you should call him or leave a note on his myspace.

That's it for now.. my lunch break is ending. Time to go do some work.

No comments: