Thursday, March 12, 2009

The canyons are beautiful right now...

I'm sorry I haven't been able to upload any pictures lately. I don't have internet access at home, and don't want to download my personal photos at work. In any event, the canyons are beautiful right now with plants starting to bloom and the hills green with non-native invasive grasses. Things are going great at SAMO, and the new place I live is neat, although I am still a little bit sad about leaving my 'past life' (me and Sara are not currently dating, as we go seperate ways in the world, and are being pulled in different directions).

Anyway, things are definitely getting better over the long run, and it feels so good to be back in the canyons and chaparral vegetation I truly love. After a day in the chaparral, I can still 'feel' and smell the sage and ceanothus flowers after I get home...

It looks like the rains may be over. The next rain I see may be in a different state. I won't hear if I am going to Vermont or not until April, probably.

No comments: