Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Going to Vermont

So it's official! I was accepted to UVM and I'm going to be spending the next two years in Burlington, Vermont (starting this summer). Hopefully, once I get a more consistent internet connection, I'll be upgrading this blog and posting more about the rest of my time in California, my trip across the country, and my experiences in Vermont.

Meanwhile, things in Malibu are good, despite the dry conditions (or perhaps because of them - they are quite drought tolerant) there are a lot of nice wildflowers this year and the mountains are still green and beautiful. By the time I leave, the hills will be brown again and the rain will be gone from southern California until next fall. On the other side of the continent, it rauns during the summer, and things will be very green.

No comments: